Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Photo Project

December Five

Just poppin in tonight with my DPP photo.


I was out and about today and picked this up for my "newly in-the-middle-of-remodeling" bathroom.  I had a soap dispenser already.  A lovely one, until it was bumped and broken.  :(  Anyway, for weeks I've been using a cheap plastic one.  No big deal, but not to my liking.  I was very pleased to finally be able to get out today and look for a replacement.  I decided to go ahead and purchase the plate too.  I thought maybe it would help from being bumped again.  We'll see.

I know this photo may lack a little pizazz, but this was part of my day today and something I was very happy to finally put an end to, so it made it to the DPP.  I don't blame you if you decide right here and now to never come back to this blog again.  But please do.  I want to get some of my christmas photos up soon.  And what fun would it be if you didn't stick around to see them?  Okay?

To see more of the DPP visit here.

~~K

No comments:

Post a Comment