Saturday, December 1, 2012

A new baby is born!!

Okay, so I didn't have a baby.  Just an idea.  I've been wanting to launch this blog for a long time, but just wasn't sure about it.  Well, I finally decided to go for it.  It's still a work in progress and will take quite a bit of tweaking, but in time it will be just right.

My vision for this blog is to share how I am turning my house into our primitive home.  I like to think I have some decorating skills, but I don't know for sure.  What I do know is that I enjoy decorating, rearranging, organinzing, cleaning, whatever it takes to make this house feel more like home.  My favorite thing is to use antiques and primitive finds to "pretty" up this place.

Home is my favorite place to be, so come.  Sit and stay awhile.  Please.  Share with me what your taste is and what works in your home.  I'm always looking for ideas.  May this be a place you come to find a quiet moment of peace from the fast-paced everyday life.

See ya soon.  I'll be starting with the December Photo Project.  So come on back.  ;)

~~K

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...

    popping in over here at once from your other blog. So excited that you've found your so-called niche. :) Isn't that what it's called?

    Blessings as you "bring it on", girlfriend.

    Can't wait for your photo challenge series, either. ;)

    My decorating style (at Christmas) is definitely a bit more on the primitive style. And/or vintage. How is that for a clash?

    ReplyDelete