Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Photo Project

I decided to join in on the December Photo Project.  To see where the DPP was born, head on over here.

~~~

December One

I've had my Christmas decorations up for about a week, but my sorry looking wreath needed a little help.  Here is what it looked like before I started.



I used berries and bells from another old wreath that too had seen better days.  I added a bow to give it a little punch of color, and paired it with a frosted snowflake behind the wreath for added fun.

Took all of about 20 minutes.  It's been on my to-do list all week and I finally found a few extra minutes to put it together.  I'm happy with the outcome.  Not bad for free!!  So, here's my official DPP photo for today....

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Real Good!

    Blog. Font. Photos. New Wreath!

    (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bevy,
    I'm so glad you're jumping over here with me. Let's hope I've found my "niche." Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete