Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Photo Project

December Eleven

I had some time tonight to bake my first batch of Christmas cookies.


I made the best ever chocolate chip cookies.  No really, they are called The Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies.  I borrowed the recipe from Edie at Life in Grace.  You can check it out here.

It makes alot.  The picture doesn't show the full batch.  You see, we each had one and I may or may not have snuck (is that a word?) an extra one and I may or may not have snuck some of the cookie dough.  It is the best cookie dough by the way.  So try the recipe, or better yet, swing on by and give one of mine a try.  That is of course if I have any left.  :)

So, have you had time to do any Christmas baking yet?

1 comment:

  1. No! I/we haven't. Aubrey has been begging... pleading me at Costco this morning to get her some Chocolate Chip Cookies. I told her on MONDAY - after the Christmas Concert is over (Sunday night! which you are invited to, by the way!) is when we will start our Holiday Baking, etc.
    I'm ready. This recipe sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete